viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

1977 Tour May 20th - June 2nd

Elvis In Concert May 20th - June 2nd 1977

Elvis only had seventeen days off before he was on the road for the fourth time in 1977. Every show on this tour Elvis wore the Sundial Jumpsuit.

Knoxville, TN     May 20th  E/S Audio                             
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; How Great Thou Art; Introductions & Solos/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/School Days; Funny How Times Slip Away; Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sundial                                
University Of Tennessee
13,000      

Louisville, KY    May 21st  E/S Audio    
                                                                              
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; That's All Right; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; My Way; Heartbreak Hotel;; Funny How Times Slip Away; Introductions & Solos/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-
Sundial
Freedom Hall
18,000                        

Largo, MD         May 22nd  E/S CD ...Tonight 8:30pm
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Fairytale; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; Funny How Times Slip Away; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Dialogue; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/School Days; Danny Boy/Walk With Me(S. Nielson); Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++-
Sundial                                
Capital Centre       
13,000  
    
This show Elvis left the stage for over 20 minutes, while Charlie Hodge took over, upon returning Elvis said he had twisted his ankle and that he had the call of nature.              

Providence, RI    May 23rd  E/S Audio                                                                     
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Don't Be Cruel; Funny How Times Slip Away; My Way; Intro.'s/Early Morning Rain/Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love 
Sound +-
Sundial
Civic Centre                       
13,500

Augusta, MN       May 24th  E/S Audio  
                           
C, C Rider/Never Been To Spain(Part); I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; My Way; Heartbreak Hotel; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/Solos; Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +-
Sundial                                             
Civic Centre    
                  
Rochester, NY     May 25th  E/S CD Jailhouse Rock Man In Concert

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain: Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Trying To Get To You; Danny Boy/ Walk With Me(S. Nielson); One Night; My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/ School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++                                                               
Sundial                                
County War Memorial                 
10,000     
 
BONUS TRACKS-: Carlo Channing Presents "Pure Elvis" In Spanish Eyes - The US Air Force Presents Wolfman Jack Radio Show "Steamroller Blues"
 
Binghamton, NY May 26th E/S CD Unchained Elvis

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; Why Me Lord; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/Solos/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love 
Sound ++++
Sundial

Binghamton, NY   May 27th E/S Audio
                             
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Blue Suede Shoes; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Heartbreak Hotel; Bridge Over Troubled Water; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Love Me Tender; Introductions/What'd I Say/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Unchained Melody; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +
Sundial

Philadelphia, PA  May 28th  E/S CD Philadelphia '77 
                            
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; My Way; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/ Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions & Solo/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-
Sundial                               
The Spectrum                        
18,850

Baltimore, MD     May 29th  E/S CD Send Me The Light-I Need It Bad

C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; That's All Right; Are You Lonesome Tonight; Blue Christmas; Heartbreak Hotel; Love Me; Jailhouse Rock; You Gave Me A Mountain; Danny Boy/Walk With Me(S. Nielson); Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Walk That Lonesome Road(Stamps); My Heavenly Father(K. Westmoreland); Introductions By Charlie Hodge/Early Morning Rain/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Help Me; Unchained Melody; Blue Suede Shoes; The Wonder Of You(1 Line); One Night; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Can't Help Falling In love
Sound +++
Sundial
Civic Centre
12,841


NB 4 Shows Cancelled in March were added on to this tour
Jacksonville, FL  May 30th  E/S  Audio
First part missing; Fairytale; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock with false start; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Trying To Get To You; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B. Goode/Solo's/I Really Don't Want To Know; Introductions/Solo's/Hail, Hail Rock'n'Roll; Hurt; Hound Dog; Dialogue; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++++
Sundial                                
Coliseum                            
10,300      

Baton Rouge, LA   May 31st  E/S Audio 
                                                                    
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Help Me; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode and Solos/I Really Don't Want To Know and Solos/School Days; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sundial
Louisiana State University          
15,000
 
Macon, GA         June 1st  E/S Audio 
                                                                    
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Fairytale; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; My Way; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; Danny Boy/Walk With Me (S Nielson); Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode and solos/School Days; My Heavenly Father (K. Westmoreland) Hound Dog (Cut); Big Boss Man; Can't Help Falling In Love (Cut)
Sound +-
Sundial
Coliseum   
10,242
 
Mobile, AL        June 2nd  E/S Audio        
                     
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Help Me; American Trilogy; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions & Solos/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode and Solos/I Really Don't Want To Know and Solos/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Unchained Melody; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sundial                                
Municipal Auditorium                
11,000    
  
Following the show Elvis returned to Memphis, for only fifteen days before he was back on the road once more

No hay comentarios: