viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

1976 Lake Tahoe April 30th - May 9th

Elvis In Concert 1976

Elvis Opened for a ten-day engagement at the Sahara Hotel.
Lake Tahoe, CA April 30th OP/S Audio                               
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Trying To Get To You; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions; America; Hurt; Burning Love; How Great Thou Art; Funny How Times Slip Away; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-
Sahara Tahoe Hotel                                                                     

Lake Tahoe, CA April 30th M/S Audio
                               
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Trying To Get To You; Steamroller Blues; My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/Solos/Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll; Hurt + Reprise; Hound Dog; Jailhouse Rock; American Trilogy; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 1st D/S CD Live at the Lakeside
             
C, C Rider; Elvis Talks/I Got A Woman/Amen; Softly As I Leave You; Love Me; Elvis Talks/Happy Birthday to Lori; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; My Way; Steamroller Blues; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/Solo's/Introductions/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; How Great Thou Art; Elvis Talks; Love Me Tender; Can't Help Falling In Love; Closing Vamp.
Sound ++++-
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 1st M/S Audio 
                              
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; DELILAH*(1 Line); Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Fever; My Way; Burning Love; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/Solo; Hail, Hail Rock'n'Roll; Hurt + Reprise; How Great Thou Art; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel                                                                     

Lake Tahoe, CA May 2nd 10pm/S Audio
                               
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Dialogue; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Dialogue; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear Elvis has a problem with the sound; Dialogue; Don't Be Cruel; Dialogue; Trying To Get To You; My Way; Burning Love; Introductions; Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/Solo's/Love Letters/Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll; Hurt with 2 reprises; Hound Dog; American Trilogy; Softly As I Leave You; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 3rd 10pm/S CD A Crazy Show at Lake Tahoe

C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Happy Birthday + Reprise; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; I'll Remember You; American Trilogy; Steamroller Blues; Introductions/What'd I Say/Love Letters; Hurt + Reprise; Hound Dog; Softly As I Leave You; Why Me Lord; Sweet, Sweet Spirit; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++-
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 4th 10pm/S Audio      
       
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Trying To Get To You; My Way; Burning Love; Introductions & Solos; Love Letters; Hurt; Hound Dog; American Trilogy; Softly As I Leave You; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 5th 10pm/S Audio

You'll Never Walk Alone/When The Saints Go Marching In (JD & The Stamps); Starry Night/Nothing But A Party (The Sweet Inspirations); 2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Dialogue; Trying To Get To You; (beginning missing) Polk Salad Annie; Hound Dog; Dialogue & "Happy Birthday"; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B. Goode/Solos/ Love Letters/Hail, Hail Rock 'n' Roll; Hurt + reprise; Burning Love; Dialogue; Hawaiian Wedding Song; How Great Thou Art; It's Now Or Never; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++ 85 minutes
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 6th 10pm/S Audio   
                            
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Trying To Get To You + Elvis Re-did the Ending; My Way; Burning Love; Introductions/Solo/What'd I Say/Solo's/Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll; I'll Remember You; Hurt + reprise; Hound Dog; Hawaiian Wedding Song; How Great Thou Art; Sweet, Sweet Spirit; It's Now Or Never; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 7th D/S Audio   
                            
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Fever; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; It's Midnight; Love Me Tender; Polk Salad Annie; Introduction To Band & Solos; Hurt; Softly As I Leave You; Heartbreak Hotel; Jailhouse Rock; It's Now Or Never; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 7th M/S Audio

C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; The Wonder Of You; Happy Birthday; That's All Right; Are You Lonesome Tonight; I'll Remember You; Ku-i-p-o*(Few Lines Only); Hawaiian Wedding Song; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/Solos/Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll; My Way; Jailhouse Rock; Love Me Tender; Hurt + Reprise; Heartbreak Hotel; How Great Thou Art; Hound Dog; LARAS THEME*(1 Line Only); One Night; It's Now Or Never
Sound +++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 8th D/S Audio     
                          
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; Oh Happy Day; I Got A Woman/Amen; Dialogue; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; A Fan Gives Elvis A Gift; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Some Regular Fans Ask For "Sweet Caroline" Song Has A False Start; A Elvis Asks if it's anyone's birthday and he sings "Happy Birthday Everybody"; Dialogue; Trying To Get To You; My Way; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions; Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Solo's/Love Letters/Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll; Hurt; Hound Dog; Softly As I Leave You; Burning Love; My Heavenly Father(K. Westmoreland); Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++-    
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 8th M/S Audio

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Trying To Get To You; My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/Solos/Love Letters/Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll; Hurt (Twice) Fever; Softly As I Leave You; My Heavenly Father (K. Westmoreland); Danny Boy (S. Nielson); Hound Dog; The Wonder Of You + False Start; Hawaiian Wedding Song; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel


Lake Tahoe, CA May 9th D/S
Sahara Tahoe Hotel

Lake Tahoe, CA May 9th CL/S CD And Then The Lights Went Down    
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; All Shook Up; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Blue Suede Shoes; Return To Sender; Heartbreak Hotel; Hawaiian Wedding Song; America; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/Love Letters/School Days; Wooden Heart (one line); Young And Beautiful; That's All Right; Blue Christmas; Hurt + Reprise; Hound Dog; M.I.C.K.E.Y Mouse March (2 lines); Happy Birthday Y' All; My Heavenly Father(K. Westmoreland); Love Me Tender; Danny Boy/Funny How Times Slip Away(S. Nielson); Burning Love; Help Me; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Jailhouse Rock; One Night; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sahara Tahoe Hotel
Total Attendance 27,000
Following the Show Elvis left for Memphis.

No hay comentarios: