viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

1977 Tour April 21st - May 3rd

Elvis In Concert April 21st - May 3rd

On the 4th April the Colonel adds the cancelled concerts to the end of the fourth tour scheduled for 1977. Three weeks later Elvis was back on the road again for the third time in 1977  

Greensboro, NC    April 21st  E/S Audio                                                                     
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; Fever; My Way; Introductions & Solos/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Funny How Times Slip Away; How Great Thou Art; (Part Only).. Incomplete.
Sound ++
Sundial
Coliseum                            
16,565      

Detroit, MI       April 22nd  E/S Audio  
                           
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; That's All Right; Are You Lonesome Tonight; Blue Christmas; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Fever; My Way; Introductions & Solos/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sundial                                
14,500      
Olympia Stadium                     

Toledo, OH        April 23rd  E/S Audio/CD Goodbye Memphis

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; *O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; *Little Sister; *Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; *And I Love You So; *Fever; *Polk Salad Annie; *My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/Johnny B.Goode/Solos/*School Days; *Hurt; *Hound Dog; *Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++/* = ++++++  * = Available On Soundboard "Goodbye Memphis"
Sundial                                
University Of Toledo Continental Hall
9,800

Felton continues to record Elvis' shows, releasing "Unchained Melody" and Little Darling" on the next album "Moody Blue"

Ann Arbor, MI    April 24th  E/S CD A Profile Disc 4  
             
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; *If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; *Trying To Get To You; *O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; *Little Sister; *Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; *Help Me; *My Way; *Polk Salad Annie; Introductions/What'd I Say/Johnny B. Goode & Solos/Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll; *Hurt; *Hound Dog; *Unchained Melody; *Little Darlin'; *Can't Help Falling In Love
Soundboard +++++ NB Only * = Tracks Available
King Of Spades                         
Crisler Arena                       
12,000


Saginaw, MI       April 25th  E/S CD Greetings From Saginaw         
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; *If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Heartbreak Hotel; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/Johnny B.Goode/Solo/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Dialogue; Hawaiian Wedding Song; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
King Of Spades                         
Saginaw Civic Centre                
7,197

RCA were on hand at most of these shows again trying to get new material for the Album "Moody Blue" and managed to use "Unchained Melody & Little Darling" from Ann Arbor on the 24th and * If You Love Me Let Me Know" from Saginaw on the 25th again it's not know how many concerts were recorded in there entirety.

Kalamazoo, MI     April 26th  E/S Audio                                                                                  
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Fairytale(Attempted); If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's  Now Or Never; Big Boss Man; Heartbreak Hotel; Blue Suede Shoes; And I Love You So; My Way; Introductions & Solos/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/School Days; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-
Sundial
Wings Stadium  
7,500                    

Milwaukee, WC    April 27th  E/S Audio   
                                                                  
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; My Way; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B. Goode/Solos; Hurt + reprise; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +-
Sundial
Milwaukee Arena                    
11,854

Felton continues to record selectively trough to the end of this tour, on this date Elvis pays $5,000 to settle a law suit that Beverly Albrecq originally brought in 1973 when she suffered a broken ankle in a karate demonstration in Elvis Las Vegas suite. 

Green Bay, WI     April 28th  E/S Audio
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; My Way; Introductions/School Days; Hawaiian Wedding Song; Hound Dog; Funny How Times Slip Away; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++-
Sundial
Brown County Veterans Memorial       
6,532


Duluth, MN April 29th  E/S CD A Day In Duluth
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Dialogue; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Big Boss Man; My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/Delta Lady - James Burton Solo/School Days; Hurt with false start; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
King Of Spades
Arena                               
7,755

St. Paul, MN      April 30th  E/S   Audio  
                                                                   
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Rip It Up(Part); Love Me; If You Love Me Let Me Know; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; My Way; Hound Dog; My Heavenly Father(K. Westmoreland); Polk Salad Annie; Introductions/Early Morning Rain & Solos; The Wonder Of You; Blue Suede Shoes; Hawaiian Wedding Song; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sundial
17,000  
Civic Centre 
                      
Chicago, IL       May 1st  E/S Audio  
                                                                   
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Dialogue; Love Me; Fairytale; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Trying To Get To you; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; And I Love You So; My Way; Introductions/Early Morning Rain/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/Solos/School Days; Hurt + reprise; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-
King Of Spades
Chicago Stadium                     
20,000      

Chicago, IL       May 2nd  E/S Audio   
                                                                  
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Fairytale; You Gave Me A Mountain; Jailhouse Rock; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/ Don't Be Cruel; My Way; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions/Early Morning Rain;/What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/Solos/School Days; Hurt; Hound Dog; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++-
Sundial
Chicago Stadium                     
19,600      

Saginaw, MI       May 3rd  E/S Audio     
                                                                
That's All Right; Trouble; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Hound Dog; Trying To Get To You; Jailhouse Rock; My Way; Little Sister; Teddy Bear/ Don't Be Cruel; Help Me; O Sole Mio/It's Now Or Never; Love Me Tender; Why Me Lord; Polk Salad Annie; Introductions & Solos/Early Morning Rain/ What'd I Say/Johnny B.Goode/School Days; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Sundial
Saginaw Civic Centre
7,197

Following the concert Elvis returned to Memphis. It was reported Elvis made over $800,000 after all his expenses were paid for this tou

No hay comentarios: