martes, 26 de abril de 2011

1973 Tour June 20th - July 3rd

Elvis In Concert June 20th - July 3rd 1973

Elvis rested at home for a month. Later reports stated that this at this time he was treated for pleurisy, an inflammation of the lungs. The rest did wonders for him. A month after the cancelled shows at Lake Tahoe, Elvis was back on the road for fifteen days. Starting in Mobile Alabama. 

Mobile, AL        June 20th  E/S
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me Tender; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Shake Rattle & Roll/Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art + reprise; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Municipal Auditorium             
American Eagle/Blue Lined Cape         
10,612 
      

Atlanta, GA       June 21st  E/S
Omni Coliseum                    
Orange Target Suit/Orange Lined Cape   
17,143       

Uniondale, NY     June 22nd  E/S Audio             
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me Tender; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Heartbreak Hotel; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++- 50mins
Nassau Veteran Coliseum          
Today Suit/Gold Lined Cape             
16,500       

Uniondale, NY     June 23rd  A/S CD Born To Give Us Fever 
           
2001 Theme; CC Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me Tender; Steamroller; Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Shake Rattle & Roll/ Jailhouse Rock/ Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Fever; What Now My Love; Hound Dog; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; All Shook Up; Don't Be Cruel; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++                                                               
Nassau Veteran Coliseum          
Blue Snowflake Suit/White Lined Cape   
16,500

Uniondale, NY     June 23rd  E/S Track Listing Available 
            
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me Tender; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'; Heartbreak Hotel; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; All Shook Up; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
VG/Q                                                                                                                                             
Nassau Veteran Coliseum          
Red Flower Suit/Red Lined Cape         
16,500    
  
Uniondale, NY     June 24th  E/S Track Listing Available    
         
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me Tender; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Heartbreak Hotel; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
57mins VG/Q                                                                                                                                      
Nassau Veteran Coliseum          
Today Suit/Gold Lined Cape             
16,500      

Pittsburgh, PA    June 25th  E/S Audio        
     
Intro./See, See Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me Tender; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Shake Rattle & Roll/ Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art + Reprise; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds Introductions of the Band & Col. Tom's Birthday; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy Johnny B. Goode; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Can't Help Falling In Love; Closing Vamp
Sound ++- 59mins
Civic Centre Arena               
Blue Target Suit/Blue Lined Cape       
14,335       

Pittsburgh, PA    June 26th  E/S Audio  
      
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me Tender; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Heartbreak Hotel; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Help Me Make It Through The Night; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Civic Centre Arena               
Today Suit/Bold Lined Suit             
14,296       

Cincinnati, OH    June 27th  E/S Track Listing Available 
            
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Heartbreak Hotel; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art; Hound Dog; Fever; Something; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
56mins VG/Q                                                                                                                                      
Cincinnati Gardens               
American Eagle/Blue Lined Cape         
13,060       

St. Louis, MO     June 28th  E/S
Kiel Auditorium                  
White Nail Suit/Gold Lined Cape        
12,000       

Atlanta, GA       June 29th  E/S Audio        
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'; Jailhouse Rock; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art; Hound Dog; Fever; Something; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++- 58 min
Omni Coliseum                    
Orange Target Suit/Orange Lined Cape   
17,143 

Atlanta, GA       June 30th  A/S CD Elvis Mania 

C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Mama Don't Dance/Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art; Hound Dog; Fever; Something; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++-                                                                                                                                       
Omni Coliseum                    
Stone Eagle Suit/Red Lined Cape        
17,143

Atlanta, GA       June 30th  E/S Audio

C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Love Me Tender; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Whole Lotta Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art + reprise; Hound Dog; Fever; Something; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++-
Omni Coliseum                    
White Nail Suit/Gold Lined Cape        
17,143       

Nashville, TN     July 1st  A/SCD An Afternoon In Nashville

C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Shake Rattle and Roll/Jailhouse Rock/Whole Lotta A Shakin'; I'm Leavin'; How Great Thou Art; Hound Dog; Fever; Something; Faded Love; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I'll Remember You; I Can't Stop Loving You; A Big Hunk O'Love; Love Me Tender; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++                                                                                                                                      
Municipal Auditorium             
Blue Nail Suit/White Lined Cape        
9,202


Nashville, TN     July 1st  E/S
Municipal Auditorium             
Blue Target Suit/Blue Lined Cape       
10,000       
Oklahoma City, OK July 2nd  E/S
Myriad Centre Arena              
White Jupiter Suit                     
15,400       
Atlanta, GA      July 3rd  E/S
Omni Coliseum                    
Today Suit(Gold Cape)(Last Cape Ever Worn)
17,143
The next day Elvis returned to Graceland at 6:30pm

No hay comentarios: