martes, 26 de abril de 2011

1973 Las Vegas -August 6th - September 3rd

Elvis In Concert Vegas 6th August - 3rd September 1973

In early August Elvis signed a three-year contract with the Hilton Hotel ending speculation that he would move to another Hotel. The formal announcement was made on September 30th

Las Vegas, NVAugust 6th  OP/S CD Fire In Vegas 
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; Trouble/Raised On Rock; Love Me; Steamroller Blues What Now My Love; Blue Suede Shoes; Memphis Tennessee; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; My Boy; Suspicious Minds; Introduction Of Petula Clark & Band; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Bridge Over Troubled Water; How Great Thou Art; A Big Hunk O'Love; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel

Bonus Track:-Elvis Medley & I've Lost You

Las Vegas, NV     August 7th  D/S Audio             
2001 theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++- 45mins
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     August 7th  M/S CD Top Acts In Vegas Vol. 6    
        
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender (With False Start); Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Release Me; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Funny How Times Slip Away; Faded Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++++                                                              
Hilton Hotel
  
Las Vegas, NV     August 8th  D/S Track Listing Available 
            
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; How Great Thou Art; Release Me; Can't Help Falling In Love
56mins VG/Q                                                                                                                                      
Hilton Hotel      
                                                                    
Las Vegas, NV     August 8th  M/S Audio
                               
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock'n'Roll Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Release Me; Make The World Go Away; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-                                                                                                                                        
Hilton Hotel     
                                                                     
Las Vegas, NV     August 9th  D/S CD The King Will Never Die 

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Rock'n'Roll Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Release Me; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     August 9th  M/S Track Listing Available     
        
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Release Me; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Can't Help Falling In Love
AV/Q
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NV     August 10th  D/S Audio     
                          
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Release Me; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel           
                                                        
Las Vegas, NV     August 10th  M/S Audio     
 
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Release Me; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++++- 55 min
Hilton Hotel
                                                                          
Las Vegas, NV     August 11th  D/S Audio 
            
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Whole Lotta Shakin; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; It's Over; Release Me; A Big Hunk O'Love; My Way; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NV     August 11th  M/S CD Vegas Showman

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Tiger Man (Slow); American Trilogy; Release Me; Can't Help Falling In Love.
Sound +++-                                                              
Hilton Hotel  

August 11, 1973. Midnight Show. Las Vegas
Vegas Visitor:
Hilton's "All shook up"
By Barney Glazer
He's moved from Heartbreak Hotel to the Hilton, but he's still leaving them "All Shook Up".
That's the way it is at the Las Vegas Hilton where Elvis Presley, America's number one superstar, has returned for another record smashing engagement. From the moment the tall, jet-black haired, blue-eyed singer walks out on the huge Hilton stage, shrieks and screams cut through the air and feminine arms raise high like waving stalks of wheat in the wind.
Backed by J.D. Summer and the Stamps Quartet, plus his own skilful sidemen and Joe Guercio directing the 35-member Hilton orchestra, Elvis sings 'em old and new, light and heavy, slow and furious. Each number is something of a dramatic happening. It looks like the Monday morning rush at a basement bargain sale, but the King obliges and comes away nursing his bruised lips. Some ladies are out for blood. "Hang on ladies, I'm free now, you know" he says in obvious reference to his re cent divorce.
He clobbers them with a medley of oldies, including "Hound Dog," "Blue Suede Shoes," and a dozen other inimitable Presley Great's . In short, Elvis at the Hilton proves once again what everyone has known for a long time. The King is still King... and nobody is challenging him to his throne.


Las Vegas, NV     August 12th  D/S
Hilton Hotel   

Las Vegas, NV     August 12th  M/S CD Crying Time In Vegas            
2001 Theme; See, See Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock 'n' Roll Medley: Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Crying Time; Suspicious Minds; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Release Me; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Heartbreak Hotel; What Now My Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++-                                                              
Hilton Hotel

                                                           
Las Vegas, NV     August 13th  D/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           
Las Vegas, NV     August 13th  M/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NVAugust 14th  D/S Audio
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amazing Grace/Amen; Love Me; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Shake Rattle & Roll/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Release Me; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love.
Sound ++-
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     August 14th  M/S Audio      
  
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Intro.'s; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Release Me; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel   

Las Vegas, NV     August 15th  D/S Audio   
          
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Release Me; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel          
                                                                 

Las Vegas, NV     August 15th  M/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           
Las Vegas, NV     August 16th  D/S
Hilton Hotel        
Las Vegas, NV     August 16th  M/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           
Las Vegas, NV     August 17th  D/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           
Las Vegas, NV     August 17th  M/S
Hilton Hotel  
Las Vegas, NV     August 18th  D/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NVAugust 18th  M/S Audio
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; Release Me; American Trilogy; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; How Great Thou Art; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Can't Help Falling In Love.
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NVAugust 19th  D/S Audio

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; Release Me; American Trilogy; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++- 41mins
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NVAugust 19th  M/S Audio

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; You Gave Me A Mountain; Love Me Tender; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Help Me Make It Through The Night; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++++
Hilton Hotel  

During a party in Elvis' penthouse on Sunday the 19th Beverly Aldreco was allowed to get Elvis in a "full nelson" wrestling hold. He kicked her in the ankle while attempting to break the hold, she later alleged the he broke her ankle, and filed a law suit two years later

Las Vegas, NV     August 20th  D/S
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     August 20th  M/S CD A Profile Disc 1     
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock'n'Roll Medley; Love Me Tender; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; Release Me; American Trilogy; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Help Me Make It Through The Night; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++++++
Hilton Hotel

           
Las Vegas, NV August 21st  D/S Track Listing Available             
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
VG/Q
Hilton Hotel  
                                                                         

Las Vegas, NV     August 21st  M/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           
Las Vegas, NV     August 22nd  D/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           
Las Vegas, NV     August 22nd  M/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           
Las Vegas, NV     August 23rd  D/S
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NV     August 23rd  M/S Track Listing Available 
            
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; I Can't Stop Loving You; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; American Trilogy; Release Me; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; Can't Help Falling In Love.
44mins VG/Q
Hilton Hotel        
                                                                  

Las Vegas, NV    August 24th  D/S
Hilton Hotel         
Las Vegas, NV     August 24th  M/S
Hilton Hotel                

Las Vegas, NV     August 25th  D/S Audio             
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Can't Help Falling In Love.
Sound ++-
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NV     August 25 M/S Audio       
                        
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock; Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Release Me; It's A Matter Of Time; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Can't Help Falling In Love.
Sound +++                                                               
Hilton Hotel                   

Las Vegas, NVAugust 26th  D/S Audio

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++++ 49mins
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     August 26th  M/S CD Las Vegas Fever Vol. 3 
         
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Release Me; American Trilogy; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Johnny B.Goode; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-                                                                                                                                       
Hilton Hotel
                                                                         
Las Vegas, NV    August 27th  D/S Audio

2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Blue Suede Shoes (includes a couple of false starts); Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop and Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Release Me; I Can't Stop Loving You; A Big Hunk O'Love; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++++
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     August 27th  M/S Audio 
            
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Heartbreak Hotel; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art; Johnny B.Goode; What Now My Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel
                                                                         
Las Vegas, NV August 28th D/S Track Listing Available   
          
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly; Hound Dog; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Release Me; Johnny B.Goode; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Heartbreak Hotel; Don't Be Cruel; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love 
AV/Q                                                                                                                                             
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NV August 28th M/S CD Take These Chains From My Heart
  
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy/What A Friend We Have In Jesus/My Boy; Release Me; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Heartbreak Hotel; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art; Johnny B.Goode(Incomplete)Johnny B. Goode; What Now My Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++                                                                                                                                        
Hilton Hotel

 
Las Vegas, NV     August 29th  D/S Track Listing Available             
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Intro.'s; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Can't Help Falling In Love
AV/Q
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NV     August 29th  M/S Track Listing Available    
         
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
VG/
Q                                                                                                                                            
Hilton Hotel                                                                          

Las Vegas, NV     August 30th  D/S Audio   
          
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Release Me; American Trilogy; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Heartbreak Hotel; Johnny B. Goode; How Great Thou Art + reprise; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel                                                                          

Las Vegas, NV     August 30th  M/S Audio    
         
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water + reprise; Johnny B.Goode; Lady Of Spain (1 line); First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art + reprise; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel    
                                                                      
Las Vegas, NV     August 31st  D/S Audio  
           
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     August 31st  M/S Audio    
                           
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Rock'n'Roll Medley; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; A Big Hunk O'Love; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound ++-
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     September 1st  D/S Audio  
           
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; Elvis introduces his father in the audience; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
+++-
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     September 1st  M/S Track Listing Available
             
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Blue Suede Shoes; Rock Medley; Love Me Tender; Hound Dog; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Release Me; American Trilogy; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
54mins VG/Q
Hilton Hotel                                                                           

Las Vegas, NV     September 2nd  D/S Audio 
            
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop
Loving You; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; American Trilogy; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art + Reprise; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++ 46mins
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     September 2nd  M/S Audio   
         
2001 Theme; C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; How Great Thou Art; A Big Hunk O'Love, Elvis say's "you want to hear more!" Release Me; What Now My Love; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel

Las Vegas, NV     September 3rd  3am/S Audio 
            
2001 Theme;  C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; What Now My Love; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; Release Me; American Trilogy; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; How Great Thou Art; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel
NB Elvis came on stage riding on Lamar Fike's back, and Elvis had the giggles all the way through the show

Las Vegas, NV     September 3rd  D/S CD Top Acts In Vegas Vol. 4         
C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Rock'n'Roll Medley; Love Me Tender; Fever; Suspicious Minds; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel; The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; Can't Help Falling In Love
Sound +++
Hilton Hotel


Las Vegas, NV     September 3rd  CL/S CD The King Goes Bananas

C, C Rider; I Got A Woman/Amen; Love Me; Steamroller Blues; You Gave Me A Mountain; Trouble; Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin'/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly; Hound Dog; Love Me Tender; Fever; What Now My Love; Tune Of "Suspicious Minds" But Elvis Sings Bridge Over Troubled Water; Bridge Over Troubled Water; Suspicious Minds; Introductions; My Boy; I Can't Stop Loving You; American Trilogy; First Time Ever I Saw Your Face; A Big Hunk O'Love; Mystery Train/Tiger Man; How Great Thou Art + 2 reprises; Help Me Make It Through The Night; Softly As I Leave You; Can't Help Falling Love
Sound ++++                                                               
Hilton Hotel

NB Again Elvis came on stage on Lamar's back this time with a full sized toy monkey perched on his shoulders                                                           
Total 129,800
Elvis and Linda remained in Las Vegas for about a week and attended several shows on the strip, including Tom Jones' show at Caesar's Palace, where fans chanted "We want Elvis," much to the embarrassment of the show's star.
Elvis recorded three songs in the Living room of his Palm Springs home in California on the 22nd and 23rd September. They were "Sweet Angeline, I Miss You and Are You Sincere". Elvis then had a recording date at Stax studio in Memphis for a week in December for the Album "Promised Land". The next studio work from Elvis wouldn't be until March of 1975 for the "Today" album.

No hay comentarios: