SOME ITEMS SOLD BY ELVIS PRESLEY ENTERPRISE IN 1956
1. The very first product produced By Elvis Presley Enterprises was a glow-in-the-dark photo that sold for $1.00
2. The second product was lipstick:
Hound Dog Orange
They were manufactured by Teenager Lipstick Corp. in Beverley Hills, Calif. and sold for $1.00 each
3. Elvis T shirts sold for $1.50 each
4. Elvis Doll $3.98.
5.Randolph Manufacturing Company produced Elvis sneakers. They came in a tan box featuring a large picture of Elvis holding a guitar on the lid and a cut-out portrait of Elvis with an autograph of Elvis on the bottom. ( can't remember what these sold for)
6.Faith Shoe Company made the Elvis Presley Skimmer pumps in a variety of colors. The leather version was $4.99 and the cloth version was $3.99.
7 An automatic Elvis Presley 45 rpm Victrola ( model 7EP45) sold for $44.95. Included was an RCA-Victor triple pocket EP, Elvis Presley. This product was sold on a special easy payment plan of a dollar down and a dollar a week.
8 Elvis adjustable photo rings sold for 49¢ at Woolworths and $1.00 at Nordstorms.
9. Red white and blue Elvis mittens sold for $1.50 a pair
10. Elvis wallets, in a variety of styles cost anywhere between 59¢ to $1.00.
11. Elvis Stationary sets sold for $1.00
12. Elvis scarves sold for $1.49
13. 7" bronze statues of Elvis with a guitar sold for $1.00 each
14. Elvis Rock -n-roll purse sold for $1.00
15 Pocket sized, battery operated Elvis personal fans sold for $2.00
16 Elvis jeans sold for $2.98