|Before Elvis discovered Lansky's, he bought his clothes from the Federal Credit Clothing Store, owned by Herbert A. Tucker, located at 174 S. Main Street in Memphis. |
In 1950, Lansky Bros. Uniform Company ( as it was called then ) was located at 126 Beale Street with another branch at 244 N. Main Street in Memphis. Their phone numbers were 5-5401 and 37-0116 respectively.
The advertising slogan for Lansky Bros. was "Tailor- made uniforms for men and women. We have all tyes of emblems and lettering."
There were 5 Lansky Brothers who owned the Company:
Bernard J. Lansky