miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2022

Outside the Hillcrest Road house. On Friday, June 21,

 

 June 21st 1968.taken outside the Hillcrest Road house. On Friday, June 21, 1968 Elvis was in the midst of taping the prerecorded tracks for the TV Special, at Western Recorders in Los Angeles.
Presley was probably on his way to the studio for the sessions that day. Most of the tracks were recorded in segments, as that's how Steve Binder was planning to tape them at NBC-TV in Burbank.

Elvis worked on stunning versions of:

Guitar Man (part 2, slow) - "Escape, section 1, remake"
It Hurts Me (part 2) - "After Karate, section 1"
Guitar Man (part 3) / Little Egypt - "After Karate, section 3"
Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child / Where Could I Go But to the Lord? / Yes, Yes, Yes / Up Above My Head (intro) - "Gospel, section 1"
Up Above My Head / Soul Support / I Found That Light / Saved (intro) - "Gospel, section 2"

 

 

 

 

No hay comentarios: